Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What was I thinking???





So here it is almost 4:30am and I can't sleep. I did too much today with the moving stuff around and all the bending to put things away and pick up off the floor plus 5 loads of laundry. I really need to find a new maid. This one keeps taking days off! So as I was sitting up pacing the floor I decided I would go through one of the large boxes of pictures to sort them into the photo boxes. Actually I thought I would go through all of them but it took me 3 hours just to do one!! I had to go over the memories of each one and remember what was going on in the picture. I also came to the realization I take wayyyyyy too many pictures of our grandchildren!!

But what I did come across was 3 sets of 2 pictures that I want to share. The first set is of me at my very heaviest weight 3 years ago when I started my weight loss movement and of me at my lightest as an adult(Dancing with my dad). I weight 120-125 pounds in that one and thinking back to that particular day (my parents 25th ann) I remember thinking in my peon brain that I looked very stylish!!! Now seeing this same picture I have to think what kind of drugs was I on to think I looked so chic??? lol
Youth !! What can I say? I was 21 years old!
The second set of pictures was about 11 years ago at the Happiest Place on Earth! Yup you guessed it! Disneyland :)
The last set of pictures is of my mom, Lareta Senthia my grandmothers and myself in 5 generation pictures.My mom is in the white top/jacket in both pics and the one wearing the red shirt was my dad's mom with my mom's mom in the floral print. What I want to know was why did no one tell me what I looked like BEFORE these pictures were taken?? HELLLLO!!

I will never get to sleep now thinking I actually went out in public like that! Oh the shame of it all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some consolation for you you missed the dreaded teenage 80's "style".I unfortanatly didnt, but I think I burned most of my pictures so you cant prove a thing.