Friday, September 05, 2008

Election season

#1. When I become President of the World I am going to abolish election signs plastered all over the boulevards and yards.

#2. When I become President of the World I am going to make it illegal for politicians to bad mouth the other parties.. instead they will have to actually talk about what THEY are going to do not what their opponents are going to do

#3. When I become President of the World I am going make it illegal for offices to call me and ask me who I am going to vote for.. HELLOOO!!! What planet are you from? Do you not realize that here we have SECRET ballots for a reason?? Because I DON'T want to tell you who I am voting for. Especially considering the fact that I don't even know who you are and you want me to tell a complete stranger something very private???

#4. When I become President of the World I am going to set up an electronic buzzer to my phone and if the person calling (see note #3) calls me at dinner time or right in the middle of a really good plot in a show I am watching you will get a buzz that will make you sing!

#5. When I become President of the World I am going to work it out so who I vote for will actually win every time :)

0 comments: