Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Migraine Relief

Anyone that knows me knows that I have suffered with migraines since I was a teenager.. which I gratefully thank my maternal grandfather for being so kind as to let me inherit this from him :) I have been on numerous medications for it throughout the last 40 years or so.. some have given me relief but nasty side effects, others worked about as well as the glass of water I had taken with it. But about 10 years or so ago I came across this other product that has worked like magic. I went from a migraine at least once a week that lasted a day or two and about once a month or so I had one that lasted several days with nausea and major sensitivities to light and noise.

Since taking these, I now only get them maybe 1-2 times a month and a really bad one maybe every 3-4 months. I have never gotten any side effects from them. They work as a preventative measure. A couple of times I have thought that I can do without taking the tablets and within a month the migraines are back in full swing.

Now I am not saying that this will work for everyone but it works for me.

http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/international/products/1425.asp

0 comments: