Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!Although it was a very different one. Our youngest son and his wife on my birthday this year gave me the gift of Th'giving dinner at their house so I didn't have to make a thing. They did a great job while I sat at home chewing my nails. I was not used to having someone do the "mom" thing. But they did a phenomenal job. I was having a really bad pain day so was throwing up and ended up just having jello but even that came up so we ended up coming home.

Here are some pictures we took. Something we normally do at our dinners is say what we are thankful for but we forgot yesterday so I would like to post it here

I am thankful for my children for letting me spend as much time with my grandchildren as I do.

I am thankful for my Father in Heaven for giving our son in law's life back this summer.

I am so very thankful for Keith and for ALL that he does for me, the nightly massages, the waking up in the middle of the night to go walking with me to get the "bugs" out of my legs. I am thankful he is so patient with me and my illnesses I never have to say I'm sorry for still being in my pajamas some days when he gets home from work. He loves me unconditionally and I thankful for that.

I am thankful for my new job at the family history centre!! I love being with other people and helping them with their family history problems.

I am thankful for the gospel in my life and for all that it means to me.

I am thankful to be alive.

What are you thankful for?











0 comments: