Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Better Days

Well I have done much better in the last half of my 21 day challenge on patience then I did at the beginning. I have been doing some meditating and different stretching exercises which has helped with the pain which of course makes me feel a whole lot better. It is bright and sunny today supposedly staying like this for next 2 weeks!! YEAAA!!

We leave in the morning for Lethbridge to visit with Kim, Mary and the children for a few days so am excited about that! I am putting together a huge family history fair in March so have been looking for instructors on different classes I want to hold. Hopefully we will get a great turnout. I find when I am busy I think less of how much I am hurting and it keeps my brain busy which is always a good thing.

I also am working on getting this last 10 pounds off that I have been working on for the last 11 months. I don't know if it's my body's way of saying no this is my get real weight or if I need to step up on the exercises more but it sure is determined to hang around my butt let me tell you!

I have this skinny fushia colored vertical line on my screen and when I called the company yesterday they said I had to package it up, ship it there (wherever that was) which would take 7-10 days and then same amount of time coming back and then whatever it took for it to be fixed there. I thought that could be like 3 weeks with no computer??? I don't think so! I think I will put up with my line for now. I am not prepared to go 3 weeks with no monitor!

That's about it for now for me. I probably won't have time to post again before we get back on Sunday. My youngest brother and his family fly in on Sunday for an overnight stay so that will be exciting to see them!

1 comments:

Carmen said...

Have a safe trip!! Enjoy the time with Kim and Mary and the kids. Give them our love!