Thursday, September 20, 2007

Duh Moment

Here is something that should make you smile. It is just after midnight right now and was thinking I should go put my jammies on before Keith goes to bed and I looked down and realized I was already wearing my bottoms!!! I remembered my mom had called this morning while I was getting dressed and I was in a rush to head out so finally said bye and left to run errands, met Lareta for lunch, we went and did some shopping .... all the time I am wearing a nice sweater and my pajama bottoms!! Wait till I ask Lareta tomorrow what she was thinking letting me out in public wearing jammies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was only jammie bottoms not the whole outfit. Not to worry everyone does it. LOL

Jan

Carmen said...

Okay... well... (snicker snicker) I am sure you were just distracted by your mom's call... (hee hee hee) and I am sure Lareta knew you probably had a lot on your mind (ha ha haaaaa)! You are priceless!! HUGS