Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shoe Fairy



Dear Shoe Fairy

I know you haven't seen me for awhile and I thought I should explain it to you ...I should be brave and do it face to face but i know what would happen.. your soft velveey voice gets calling me from outside a mall saying Salllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyy where are you.....,,And you keep on saying it over and over in that hypnotic voice of yours until I walk trying on trazillion pairs of shoes.

Let me explain...awhile back, Keith and I sat down and talked for a very long time about what we could do to get some funds back into our banks ..it was a sad state of affairs when we woke up one day to find out that we were now middle aged.. and we needed to get funds into our retirement fund as well as padding up our savings accout
As our mission for 2011 is to NOT buy anything new but socks underwear and bare necessity groceries and that is it. Period. So I have stayed away because I have no restraint when it came to shoes...But I know you have been working extra hard at getting to me but although I have you up on a high pedestal, cause you know you rank right up there with tooth fairies, Easter Bunny and the Man himself Santa Clause....I have had to stay away to keep my resolve.

But I wanted to let you know that I think of you every single day..I miss you dear Shoe Fairy but I will be strong as resisting you as I can so farewell till now and I will see you January 2st 2012!!!!!!

0 comments: