Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 Resolution

Last year I had decided I would be more patient with others.. that was it... man it has been a hard year but I hoped I did at least attain a small part of that. I have been thinking hard for the last month on what I wanted for this year that did not start with the letter P and finally I came across it without a shadow of a doubt. I am going to let go to the little things, I'm going to try and not be such a perfectionist (egads another P word)and I am going to try and change the world by changing me..stay tuned so you can keep track of how I am doing by the end of December. I should have asked one of my readers to keep track through my posts this year and grade me on how I did with keeping my patience???
thanks Johnny for the inspiration!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ACmJPhz3Q

Happy New Year Everyone!

0 comments: