Monday, November 17, 2008

Newest find

I found this coolest thing.. well actually Lareta did and I copied off of her. It is called Listerine Cool Blue. It is a mouth rinse that you use just like mouthwash but when you spit it out, any plaque or bacteria left in your mouth will shine bright blue.. really gross let me tell you.. but it shows where you missed.

Now I brush my teeth for the full 2 minutes that my brush goes off before it shuts off and many times I still am brushing afterward so thought I did a very good job of brushing but man the first time I used it there were these blue patches.. especially at the back of my tongue!!

I "forced" Keith to use it one day because I am convinced he doesn't brush nearly long enough and the first time he used it his whole mouth was blue lol. Needless to say he spends a long longer brushing now. Anyway check out the site.. it gives you a $1.00 coupon that you can print off plus enter to win a trip to Nickelodeon :)I have only found it at Zellers so far but Lareta would know more if she has seen it elsewhere.

http://www.listerinekids.com/

0 comments: