Friday, July 04, 2008

Mrs. K. with an Attitude

So you may now call me Mrs. K for Klutz. I had my shoulder checked out yesterday as I wasn't able to even pull my shirt over my head without great difficulty and apparently my last escapade with my midnight ventures has landed me with a cracked rib. I mean seriously are you kidding me??

Could there possibly be anyone else out there who is a klutz worse then me? Then today I am out and I noticed my 3 year old granddaughter had these huge bruises on each shin and so I asked her where she got her owies from. She said "What owies?" I said the ones on your legs so she looks down and then looks at me, shrugs and says "I don't know they just came." Hmm wonder if klutziness is hereditary??

But at least I am still smiling :)That's being a klutz with style hehehe

0 comments: