Friday, April 27, 2007

Your life in 50 questions

Got this from one of my sons and I put my answers to his questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Where the heck did this extremely LIGHT blond hair come from around my forehead?

2. How much cash do you have on you? about $40.00 not counting a wallet just for change cause it's always something the grandkids need change for :)

3. What's a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” Eeyore

4. Favorite planet? Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone? Keith who scared the heck out of Lareta and made her scream which made me scream as the border cross officer stared at us!!!

6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone? Traditional ring

7. What shirt are you wearing? well wearing jammies right now but was wearing ablue shirt with white collar and cuffs today

8. Do you “label” yourself? Perfected Anal retentive

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Bare feet.. latest brand

10. Bright or dark room? Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Makes me snort

12. Who do you miss right now? the person that I got this from and his family.. waiting for him to learn how to fly

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? family history while watching CSI Miami

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don't have text msg on my cell

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? On Scott Road and something or other.. We have Mac's out here

16. What's a word that you say a lot? PUHLEASE

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Keith

18. Last furry thing you touched? Keith... needed a shave :)

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Too many to count

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None.. well I have a current one still not finished in my camera but it is a new film

21. Favourite age you have been so far? 48

22. Your worst enemy? Myself

23. What's your current desktop picture?
"Hmmm I can't seem to be able to add a pic on here.. but it is of my Easter girls :)

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Night Love have a good sleep"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I would say a million dollars,

26. Do you like someone? I like everyone

27. The last song you listened to? Ticks by Brad Paisley

28. What time of day were you born? I haven't a clue.. I was born a month early so that wasn't a priority

29. What's your favorite number? 8

30. Where did you live in 1987? 52 Powers Bay, Regina, SK.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? nope not that I can't think of off hand

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't think so.. if they are they have never said

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? On my way to work at the hotel trying to do managing on my cell figuring out what we were going to do with all our guests that would not be flying and all the ones stuck at the airport that would need rooms

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? uhhh usually bang it a couple of times

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes,

36. What do you most look forward to? Owning my own house

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Already have.

39. Are you touchy feely? Definitely

40. What's your life motto? hmm have to think of that one

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? diamond stud earrings, wedding rings and my CTR ring

42. Whats your favourite town/city? Whistler BC

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? medicine and a Dora egg at the pharmacy

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? A week ago

45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes. I have.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he left me high and dry deserted in a strange town

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? at least 1500's on all but my maternal grandmother's maternal grandmother's line. I can not for the life of me get past her. So I have 5 generations on that one

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I wore a fancy dress that I made for my 25th anniversary last fall.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My lower spine, my shoulders muscles are cramping and I have a really bad headache but I would think something was wrong if they didn't.

50. Have you been burned by love? Many many times.. which is why I have a brick wall around me now

0 comments: