Saturday, January 10, 2009

2008 and 2009

Normally I do a write up of what I did the past year and what I am looking forward to or planning on doing the next year but I decided to do it a little different this year. I think everyone has heard ad nauseum what has been going on in my life this past year and I really would rather just put it all behind me and move on. Not counting the year I moved my family to BC this last one has to have been the hardest I have ever had to deal with. Not one I care to repeat. Ever.

So last night I had a thought when I couldn't sleep so got out of bed and turned my creative juices (ok so not so creative lol) to something a little more productive. I wanted to put more things but my scanner only does 8X10 sheets and not the 12X12 sheets of scrapbooking I normally use so I had to make do with some things.

Enjoy.. Wishing you all a WONDERFUL Happy New Year!! Or as we say in my mother tongue Bonne et Heureuse Annee!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sally

Great banner and wish you happy 2009..

Easy as Epicure said...

Well thannk you for your kind words and I am glad you like the banners of the old and the coming up years :)