Friday, April 09, 2010

40 questions about me

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Searched yes, when we were coming through the border once going into the US and another time when we were coming back into Canada we were searched and the car was searched.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?

Doesn't everyone?

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?

2 summers ago
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

someone, I won't even go to bed if Keith isn't with me
5. Do you believe in ghosts?

Considering they talk to me I had better

6. Do you consider yourself creative?

hmmmm that's a hard one, I don't think I am but I keep getting told I am

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?

100%

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Angelina Jolie without a doubt
9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?

no
10. Do you know how to play poker?

yes I learned when I was married before as my ex used to lose his whole paycheck in poker games. I learned how to play so I could win it back then he would think it was his again..uh have you never heard the term possession is 9/10th's of the law?

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?

many MANY times

12. What's your favorite commercial?

the Coke one when they sing "I'd like to teach the world to sing"

13. What are you allergic to?

wheat, adalat and erythromycin

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?

Never, I'm a good girl.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?

nope Keith knows everyone

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?

Neither

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?

Yes. but sad I can no longer do it

18. How often do you remember your dreams?

constantly, because I never go into REM all I do is dream
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

On Saturday when we watched Old Dogs


20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?

Hey Jude, You say yes I say no, She loves you, Imagine, Lucy in the Sky


21. What's the one thing on your mind now?

money
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?

no

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?

always
24. What cell service do you use?

ROgers

25. Do you like Sushi?

some
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?

yes and I care to never repeat it
27. What do you wear to bed?

depends on weather outside

28. Been caught stealing?

yes

29. what shoe size do you have?

11 narrow

30. Do you truly hate anyone?

no
31. Classic Rock or Rap?

Classic Rock
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?

Keith
33. Favorite Song?

Dance With Me
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?

yes

35. What food do you find disgusting?

brussel sprouts


36. Do you sing in the shower?

at times

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?

I have no idea..it would have had to have been when I was too young to know what I was doing

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
sadly when I was in elementary school

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?

absolutely

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?

yes

1 comments:

Carmen said...

You have surprised me... The poker thing especially... Hmmm.